Manager of Sales Pipeline and Business Development
Norwalk, CT, USA
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we're a bit out there.
We're physically out there - creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We're out there in our approach - leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn't just what we do - it's who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren't afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle- all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
The Business Development Manager is expected to work closely with the CEO to help lead the company's business development initiatives; manage our growth and sales activity; liaise between our internal teams; and play an active role in tactical brainstorms and new business pitches.
- Ensure information moves fluidly across the organization by preparing briefings for all meetings, transferring knowledge from meetings to appropriate team members and liaising between CEO and Client Services.
- Provide strategic support to the CEO in preparation for meetings, new business pitches and presentations. Stay abreast of all relevant topics/projects within Inspira and the experiential industry.
- Identify leads and new business opportunities through networking events, industry events and promotions and trade magazines, leveraging your personal network when possible.
- Manage sales pipeline and activity trackers while coordinating traffic across internal Inspira departments to ensure the pitch process is completed.
- Understand and identify opportunities for our clients, team members, and Inspira itself in the market, recognize opportunities and execute them with direct approval from the CEO. Grow and benefit from guidance and mentorship from the CEO.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferably marketing or Business Management.
- Minimum of five years of experience in business development and marketing within an agency environment.
- Experience with experiential marketing preferred.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Proactive and forward-thinking, always looking for the next Big Idea.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques.
- Demonstrated success managing inventory, including auditing, forecasting and planning.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We will provide you with best in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win - we'll make sure you have the rest!
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Videos To Watch