Our client is an award winning, industry leading automotive supplier with a commitment to quality and equipment standards that is unsurpassed in the automotive industry. They are seeking a Marketing & Sales Coordinator for their Plano office. The purpose of the role is to collect and organize market data / Customer Voice to serve as key inputs into the development of new features and products related to Navigation or Location technologies. Responsibilities include collecting and organizing data related to competing products related to feature content, market price and volumes. Additional responsibilities include supporting the preparation of presentation materials, proposals and quotations for new products or services under the supervision of Branch Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze marketing data and customer voice for Product Planning inputs
- Support creating new features with Advanced Engineering and Product Planning by using the collected data and customer feedback
- Present and review new product service concepts to potential customers
- Attend meetings with affiliate company, parent company and suppliers to meet the schedule and service conditions for new products under development
- Support preparing and presenting proposal for product or service pricing with customers for the new features
- Responsible for fielding requests for quotations, issuing quotations, conducting contract review and processing orders in internal systems for assigned customers or projects
- Generate Activity Reports related to identification, pursuit and progress towards achieving new business objectives defined by Management
- Experience with New Business Development Cycle for Original Equipment Manufacturer to the Automotive Industry.
- Knowledge gained from working in a company that has remote Headquarters with routine communication.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent work experience within Sales or Marketing function.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiating skills in English language.
- Proficient in use of Microsft Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience as Tier 1 supplier of Multimedia / Infotainment products or services to vehicle OEM
- Experience working for or with Japanese companies.
- Bilingual Japanese / English, Advanced PowerPoint Skills, Experience with Toyota as OEM