Award winning world leader 4 opening anyplace in the US.
The Presales Executive works with Sales Personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities to secure new business opportunities. This work is accomplished primarily by successfully demonstrating the benefits and features of CFO Software
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
· Responds to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs, Requests for Information and pricing requests
· Conveys customer requirements to Product Management teams
· Travel throughout the sales territory and possibly to other US major market regions.
· Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization
· Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an on-going basis to stay current
· Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
· Attendance at conferences and working with Subject Matter Experts, and research to stay on top of changes in business issues/requirements/regulations/Technology and understand where the market is going
· Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
· Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
· Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands
· Responsible for working with Product Management to develop and deliver training on business problems, products, and messages (classroom and OJT) for new pre-Sales team members
Education, Experience and skills:
· Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Pre-Sales of CFO Software, G/L, treasury, ERP, and/or risk management software
· A background of pre-sales into the CFO suite, Treasury Office, VP Finance and/or Controller’s office is required.
· A background of pre-sales selling solutions that replace the Excel Spreadsheet is highly desired.
· Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
· Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
· Deep understanding in corporate cash & liquidity management processes
· A Bachelors’ of Science in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline is strongly preferred
· Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
· Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
· Ability to understand business processes and business problems
· Ability to understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems
· Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects and products
· Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client's financial technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.
· Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
· Ability to develop marketing messages and deliver them effective