This position will be responsible for various standard and ad hoc financial analyses, assisting with preparation of monthly management review presentations and serve as business analyst liaison for assigned markets within the Company and Corporate functional areas (as needed).
- Serve as Business Analyst, providing operations finance support (including business case preparation, operational analysis, and full P&L review & analysis) for assigned markets.
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual management review presentations.
- Assist with preparation of forecasts for assigned markets.
- Assist with preparation of annual operating plans for assigned markets.
- Develop financial models as needed to support market/Division initiatives.
- Work closely with the Fleet team to review ongoing needs and analyze related financial impact to the Company. Provide support for additional spend analysis in the Fleet area, as needed.
- Facilitate the annual CAPEX budget process and analyze monthly spend versus budget. Assist with related investment analysis, as needed.
- Monitor monthly market key operating metrics (KPIs, as defined) across the company and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor monthly market working capital trends across the Company and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Primary liaison with assigned Corporate functional areas for analysis and support.
- Adhoc analysis to support miscellaneous projects as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned by company management.